Whitepaper WG Status 2016 Jun 15
- No visits during virtual hackathon whitepaper working group "office hours" so we followed normal meeting agenda
- Tamas Blummer from Digital Asset will be replacing Noam on the working group. Thank you Noam for your valuable contributions and sacrifices required as a result of extreme time zone differences.
- reviewed last meetings minutes - no changes
- reviewed new feedback submissions
- agreed to replace the term 'fabric' with 'platform' to avoid possible confusion with the 'Fabric' candidate codebase
- agreed on feedback related to the Architecture section and the need to focus on this section as a priority.
- Agreed to reintroduce a Glossary for the whitepaper as noted in Richard G Brown feedback (still reviewing and incorporating additional suggestions from Richard), and noted it will be important to be consistent with other glossary's within HLP documentation.
- Reviewed some of the new Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 deck and content for further whitepaper update inspiration.
- Agreed the Architecture section requires the most focus at this stage, looking to reflect output from the Architecture working group.
- Continued clean-up of Draft 1.0 and edits in preparation for Draft v1.1.
groups/whitepaper/status/2016-06-15.md.txt · Last modified: 2016/10/31 16:09 by Arnaud J Le Hors