User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2019-01-16

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2019-01-16 [2019/01/16 01:46]
Dorothy Cheng [Agenda]
groups:twgc:meeting:2019-01-16 [2019/01/16 03:07]
Baohua Yang
Line 22: Line 22:
 **Feel free to add ur name here to attend the meeting.** **Feel free to add ur name here to attend the meeting.**
  
-Attendees:+Attendees: ​14
  
   * Baohua Yang   * Baohua Yang
Line 31: Line 31:
   * Yong Wan   * Yong Wan
   * Dorothy Cheng   * Dorothy Cheng
 +  * Yang Cheng
 +  * Peng Du
  
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
Line 68: Line 70:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]] 
 +    - Hyperledger Wiki is migrating to [[https://​wiki2.hyperledger.org/​display/​tools/​Wiki+Migration|confluence]],​ targeted date is end of Jan. 
 +    - [[https://​wiki2.hyperledger.org/​display/​fabric/​Fabric+Interop+Working+Group|Fabric inter-op working group]] 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Dijun Liu, Zhangjiong Xuan, David Liu) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]]. 
 +    - [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​fabric/​releases/​tag/​v1.4.0 | Fabric v1.4.0 LTS is released]]. 
 +      - Scott asked how to test: CI/CD 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Lidong Guo) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie/​guideline| i18n work guideline]] 
 +    - Fabric v1.4.0 documentation translation progress 
 +      - Active recently, contributed by jiachuan, yang cheng, zhonghui, etc. 
 +    - **TODO: Lidong will contact Tong to discuss the inter-op work** 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yanqing Wang, Jian Chen) 
 +    - Collection of blockchain usage cases:​[[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs| China members and cases ]] 
 +    - Call for HL member news, select to publish via official wechat account. Feel free to [[twg-china@lists.hyperledger.org|contact TWGC]]. 
 +    - Dorothy will introduce the user-case collection work 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang, Zhenhua Zhao) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline| Meetup guideline]] 
 +    - Beijing and Shenzhen organized the New Year parties 
 +    - It is suggested to have more workshop in addition to meetups 
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Meetups for Feb]].**  
 +      - Beijing: End of Feb 
 +      - Shanghai: 
 +      - Nanjing: 
 +      - Shenzhen: End of Feb 
 +  - Developer Marketing (Dorothy Cheng, Scott Long) 
 +    - Dorothy will help promote the marketing and events 
 +      - Need collaborations from TWGC i18n working group 
 +      - User cases collection 
 +      - New events like Bootcamp: How to contribute 
 +        - Comments and inputs on [[Hyperledger Bootcamp Wiki]] https://​wiki2.hyperledger.org/​display/​events/​Hyperledger+BootCamp+-+Hong+Kong 
 +        - Comments and inputs on [[Hyperledger Bootcamp registration questions]]https://​docs.google.com/​spreadsheets/​d/​19OCAV1J1W25J5hXSjlk9zkJNt2k9vTx_ZhOZVwkIT20/​edit#​gid=800459079 
 +        - **TODO: Dorthy will shared related docs after the meeting.** 
 +  - Happy New Lunar Year to Every one! 
 +    - Plan to cancel the next meeting
groups/twgc/meeting/2019-01-16.txt · Last modified: 2019/01/16 03:07 by Baohua Yang