User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-06-06

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-06-06 [2018/06/06 02:06]
Amit Kumar Gupta
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-06-06 [2018/06/06 05:57]
lidong guo [Attendee]
Line 15: Line 15:
 **Feel free to add ur name here to attend the meeting.** **Feel free to add ur name here to attend the meeting.**
  
-Attendee:+Attendee: ​22
  
   * Baohua Yang   * Baohua Yang
Line 22: Line 22:
   * Jay Guo   * Jay Guo
   * Amit Kumar Gupta   * Amit Kumar Gupta
- +  * Lidong Guo
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
   - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]]   - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
Line 57: Line 56:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]] 
 +    - [[https://​events.linuxfoundation.org/​events/​hyperledger-global-forum-2018/​program/​cfp/​ | Hyperledger Global Forum]] 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Zhangjiong Xuan, Yaoguo Jiang, Haitao Yue, Dijun Liu) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]]. 
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-5496 | SM2 support]] by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu 
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-6263 | MongoDB support]] by HuiQiang Li (oxchain) 
 +    - Fabric 1.2.0 is approaching in end of June 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Lidong Guo, Jiang Lu, Xueting) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie/​guideline| i18n work guideline in draft]] 
 +    - [[https://​github.com/​HyperledgerCN/​fabric-docs-i18n| Fabric 1.1 documentation translation]] is ongoing, welcome more volunteers to join and contribute. 
 +    - [[https://​github.com/​HyperledgerCN/​fabric-docs-i18n/​graphs/​contributors|Contributor List]] 
 +    - **TODO: Team needs to refine the process to attract more contributors.** 
 +    - **TODO: Yong will help bridge university students into the group to contribute.** 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yanqing Wang, Yin Cao, Kelvin) 
 +    - Call for member companies'​s blockchain applications and cases:​[[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs| China members and cases ]] 
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC(twg-china@lists.hyperledger.org). 
 +    - Community Wechat groups in each areas (contact the admin to join): 
 +      - Beijing (a33443148) 
 +      - Shanghai (yudianbabasheng) 
 +      - Hangzhou (linalee1005) 
 +      - Dalian (cn8888898) 
 +      - Shenzhen (RichZhao) 
 +      - Wuhan (grapebaba) 
 +    - Yanqing has negotiated several places for scenario discussions and will call for more cases. 
 +    - Yong Wan has a university events with Beijing Jiaotong Univ. 
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang, Zhenhua Zhao) 
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline| Meetup guideline]] 
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Meetups planed for June]].**  
 +      - Beijing: Call for topic (maybe date near the LC3) 
 +      - Shanghai: June 24 in Fudan Univ. 
 +      - Hangzhou: Cancelled this month 
 +      - Shenzhen: June 23 in PKU graduated campus (Brian, Julian and Scott will attend) 
 +      - XiAn (Kun Jia from Tian Yun) **TODO: Jiannan will contact to see the progress** 
 +  - Other issues 
 +    - Feel free to add here
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-06-06.txt · Last modified: 2018/06/06 05:57 by lidong guo