User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-03-28

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-03-28 [2018/03/28 03:31]
lidong guo [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-03-28 [2018/04/18 21:30]
Tracy Kuhrt groups.io update
Line 15: Line 15:
 **Pls add ur name here before the meeting.** **Pls add ur name here before the meeting.**
  
-Attendee:+Attendee: ​19
  
   * Baohua Yang   * Baohua Yang
Line 32: Line 32:
  
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - Project [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​caliper | caliper]] was accepted.     - Project [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​caliper | caliper]] was accepted.
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue, Dijun Liu)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue, Dijun Liu)
Line 42: Line 42:
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
     - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]     - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
-    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC(hyperledger-twg-china@lists.hyperledger.org).+    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC(twg-china@lists.hyperledger.org).
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang)
     - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for meetup plans in April]].** ​     - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for meetup plans in April]].** ​
Line 53: Line 53:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - Project [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​caliper | caliper]] was accepted.
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue, Dijun Liu)
 +    - Fabric SM2 feature update, dijun will share the design spec
 +    - Cello project is enhancing documentation and video tutorials
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Lidong Guo, Jiannan Guo, Jiang Lu)
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]].
 +    - Help on edx course translation,​ any feedback?
 +    - **TODO:​Lidong and Jiang are organizing a discussion tonight**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC(twg-china@lists.hyperledger.org).
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang)
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for meetup plans in April]].** ​
 +    - Beijing meetup report (March 24th, Jiannan):
 +      - 400+ submitter, while the room can only hold 200 attendees
 +      - Some company distributed flyers without permission, need to take care in following events.
 +    - Wuhan meetup report (March 24th, Leon)
 +    - Shanghai meetup report (March 24th, scott)
 +    - Hangzhou meetup report (March 25th, scott)
 +      - Most attendees are from enterprises,​ and suggest to use Wechat group more efficiently.
 +      - **TODO: Jay will help organize wechat groups based on location**
 +      - **TODO: Scott will collect slides and wechat news**
 +  - Other issues
 +    - Feel free to add here
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-03-28.txt ยท Last modified: 2018/04/18 21:30 by Tracy Kuhrt