User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/02/28 07:11]
Baohua Yang
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/04/18 21:42] (current)
Tracy Kuhrt groups.io update
Line 22: Line 22:
   * Scott Long   * Scott Long
   * Dijun Liu   * Dijun Liu
 +  * Jay Guo
  
  
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)
Line 44: Line 45:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)
Line 61: Line 62:
       - **Zhangrui will share the meetup link out, twgc volunteers will help promote.**       - **Zhangrui will share the meetup link out, twgc volunteers will help promote.**
     - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]     - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]
-      - ** Lots of discussions,​ Jiannan will share the link to maillist to see if any more ideas **+      - ** Lots of discussions, ​no concern there. ​Jiannan will share the link to maillist to see if any more ideas **
     - Meetup plan discussion in 2018 by Scott     - Meetup plan discussion in 2018 by Scott
       - ** Scott will share the plan out to call for comments**       - ** Scott will share the plan out to call for comments**
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-02-28.1519801874.txt.gz ยท Last modified: 2018/02/28 07:11 by Baohua Yang