User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/02/26 06:11]
Haitao Yue [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/04/18 21:42] (current)
Tracy Kuhrt groups.io update
Line 15: Line 15:
   * Baohua Yang   * Baohua Yang
   * Haitao Yue   * Haitao Yue
 +  * Jean-Christophe Taillandier
 +  * Hengming Zhang
 +  * Norbert Huang
 +  * Sheng Huang
 +  * Zhangjiong Xuan
 +  * Scott Long
 +  * Dijun Liu
 +  * Jay Guo
  
  
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam     - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)
     - [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​fabric/​releases/​tag/​v1.0.6|Fabric 1.0.6]] ​ is released     - [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​fabric/​releases/​tag/​v1.0.6|Fabric 1.0.6]] ​ is released
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
-    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]]+    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]]
 +    - Help on edx course translation.
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
     - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]     - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
Line 31: Line 40:
     - Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,​zhangrui,​ grapebaba)     - Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,​zhangrui,​ grapebaba)
     - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]     - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]
 +    - Meetup plan discussion in 2018 by Scott
   - Other issues   - Other issues
     - Feel free to add here     - Feel free to add here
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)
 +    - [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​fabric/​releases/​tag/​v1.0.6|Fabric 1.0.6]] ​ is released
 +    - Dijun shared the SM2 design docs and have other people reviewed
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]].
 +    - Help on edx course translation. **Tracy told julian is help collaboration with more volunteers**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
 +    - ** Yanbo mentioned they would like to share a usage case.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang)
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for meetup plans]] for year 2018.** ​
 +    - Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,​zhangrui,​ grapebaba)
 +      - **Zhangrui will share the meetup link out, twgc volunteers will help promote.**
 +    - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]
 +      - ** Lots of discussions,​ no concern there. Jiannan will share the link to maillist to see if any more ideas **
 +    - Meetup plan discussion in 2018 by Scott
 +      - ** Scott will share the plan out to call for comments**
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-02-28.1519625508.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/02/26 06:11 by Haitao Yue