User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/02/28 01:54]
Norbert hu [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2018-02-28 [2018/03/02 05:29]
Jay Guo
Line 18: Line 18:
   * Hengming Zhang   * Hengming Zhang
   * Norbert Huang   * Norbert Huang
 +  * Sheng Huang
 +  * Zhangjiong Xuan
 +  * Scott Long
 +  * Dijun Liu
 +  * Jay Guo
 +
  
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
Line 39: Line 45:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​ | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - 2018 Hackfest planning: February 20-22 | Los Angeles, April 29 - May 1 | Dubai (tentative -- more details soon), June 27-29 | Amsterdam
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan, Haitao Yue)
 +    - [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​fabric/​releases/​tag/​v1.0.6|Fabric 1.0.6]] ​ is released
 +    - Dijun shared the SM2 design docs and have other people reviewed
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
 +    - [[groups/​twgc/​faq|Technical FAQ update]].
 +    - Help on edx course translation. **Tracy told julian is help collaboration with more volunteers**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
 +    - ** Yanbo mentioned they would like to share a usage case.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Jiannan Guo, Sheng Huang)
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for meetup plans]] for year 2018.** ​
 +    - Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,​zhangrui,​ grapebaba)
 +      - **Zhangrui will share the meetup link out, twgc volunteers will help promote.**
 +    - [RFC] [[groups/​twgc/​events/​guideline | Regular Meetup organizing guideline (draft)]]
 +      - ** Lots of discussions,​ no concern there. Jiannan will share the link to maillist to see if any more ideas **
 +    - Meetup plan discussion in 2018 by Scott
 +      - ** Scott will share the plan out to call for comments**
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-02-28.txt ยท Last modified: 2018/04/18 21:42 by Tracy Kuhrt