User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2018-01-17

This is an old revision of the document!


TWG China Meeting

Basic Info

10AM ~ 11AM, 2018-01-17, GMT+8

  • Option #1: Use computer to access zoom (Recommend using microphone and headset)
  • Option #2: Dial in using the phone number. E.g., 400 669 9381 or 010-87833177 (Premium Toll) for China area.

Antitrust Policy Notice

Attendee

Pls add ur name here before the meeting.

  • Baohua Yang
  • Zhong TIAN
  • Scott Long
  • Yong Wan
  • Jay Guo
  • Zhangjiong Xuan
  • WenHui Du
  • Yong Wan
  • Linsheng Yu
  • Zhujun He
  • Zengjun Zhang
  • Ruifei Liu

Agenda

  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on interested projects: fabric, cello, and?
    2. Share the technical FAQ to the maillist
    3. SM2 support by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu
    4. MongoDB support by HuiQi Li (oxchain)
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Website to host and present the doc
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. Welcome companies to share usage cases at case collection
    2. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
  4. Team Event Organization (Jay Jiannan GUO, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
    1. Call for meetup plans for year 2018.
    2. Jan 25:Shanghai meetup with topic “Hyperledger应用实例分析”.
    3. Jan 27: Beijing meetup with topic of “baas & operation”.
    4. Guangzhou meetup discuss
    5. Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,zhangrui)
    6. Beijing、Shanghai、Shenzhen member dinner
    7. OpenTech*IBM Mini Academy Special Series on Hyperledger Fabric code walk-through (Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 01) register
  5. Other issues
    1. Feel free to add here

Minutes

    1. Questions on how to propose into Hyperledger Lab
  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on interested projects: fabric, cello, and?
    2. Cello will release v0.8.0 this month
    3. Share the technical FAQ to the maillist
    4. SM2 support by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu, Zhenhua will share the design and poc to the community for more comments.
    5. MongoDB support by HuiQi Li (oxchain)
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Website to host and present the doc
    2. Linsheng regularly post contribution guide.
    3. Jiannan suggest refine existing fabric doc for the coming 1.1.0-alpha release.
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. Welcome companies to share usage cases at case collection
    2. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
  4. Team Event Organization (Jay Jiannan GUO, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
    1. Call for meetup plans for year 2018.
    2. Jan 25:Shanghai meetup with topic “Hyperledger应用实例分析”.
    3. Jan 27: Beijing meetup with topic of “baas & operation”.
    4. Guangzhou meetup discuss
    5. Dalian meetup discuss(March 10th,zhangrui)
    6. OpenTech*IBM Mini Academy Special Series on Hyperledger Fabric code walk-through (Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 01) register
    7. TODO: jiannan will help draft a meetup guideline
  5. Other issues
    1. Feel free to add here
groups/twgc/meeting/2018-01-17.1516183108.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/01/17 09:58 by Liu RuiFei