User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-20

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-20 [2017/12/20 11:01]
Baohua Yang Add minutes
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-20 [2018/04/18 21:04] (current)
Tracy Kuhrt groups.io update
Line 22: Line 22:
   * Sheng Huang   * Sheng Huang
   * Linsheng Yu   * Linsheng Yu
 +  * Jay GUO 
 +  * Zhong TIAN 
 +  * Min Luo
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - Call for Hackfest/​Hackthon plan     - Call for Hackfest/​Hackthon plan
     - Hyperledger Lab discussions.     - Hyperledger Lab discussions.
Line 51: Line 53:
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
  
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - Call for Hackfest/​Hackthon plan for the year 2018     - Call for Hackfest/​Hackthon plan for the year 2018
     - Hyperledger Lab discussions.     - Hyperledger Lab discussions.
Line 81: Line 83:
       - **TODO: Scott will confirm the schedule with chainNova**       - **TODO: Scott will confirm the schedule with chainNova**
     - **TODO: Yin Cao is helping organize some hackathon with Nanjing Univ in year 2018, TBD**     - **TODO: Yin Cao is helping organize some hackathon with Nanjing Univ in year 2018, TBD**
 +    - Allen suggest to have some casual gather dinner for the coming holidays, will be organized by volunteers in Beijing, Wuhan, Shanghai... for free. Not technical and formal meetup, but more on meeting people and easy talking.
   - Annual work feedbacks   - Annual work feedbacks
     - What do u think is the best thing the community did in year 2017?     - What do u think is the best thing the community did in year 2017?
-      - 1. Meetup events are growing quickly, much better than the beginning, made nice progress (xiaohan, scott) +      - Meetup events are growing quickly, much better than the beginning, made nice progress (xiaohan, scott) 
-      - 2. Balance diveristy and self-motivation (allen) +      - Balance diveristy and self-motivation (allen) 
-      - 3. regular ​meeting is nice (scott) +      - Regular ​meeting is nice (scott) 
-      - 4. Member companies grow quickly (scott) +      - Member companies grow quickly (scott) 
-      - 5. Technical documentation is better than before (allen)+      - Technical documentation is better than before (allen)
     - What do u wanna the community improve in year 2018?     - What do u wanna the community improve in year 2018?
-      - 1. PR is not enough (xiaohan) +      - PR is not enough (xiaohan) 
-      - 2. Code contribution is not good enough, need more technical contributions (scott) +      - Code contribution is not good enough, need more technical contributions (scott) 
-      - 3. FAQ needs improvement,​ will share to maillist (huangsheng) +      - FAQ needs improvement,​ will share to maillist (huangsheng) 
-      - 4. **To Global Community**:​ Openness need to improve in terms of project feature, design, decisions (kai). +      - **To Global Community**:​ Openness need to improve in terms of project feature, design, decisions (kai). 
-      - 5. **To Global Community**:​ Code review process need to be more efficient (kai). +      - **To Global Community**:​ Code review process need to be more efficient (kai). 
-      - 6. Meetup materials should be collected and shared (luomin)+      - Meetup materials should be collected and shared (luomin)
  
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-12-20.1513767687.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/12/20 11:01 by Baohua Yang