User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-06

This is an old revision of the document!


TWG China Meeting

Basic Info

10AM ~ 11AM, 2017-12-06, GMT+8

  • Option #1: Use computer to access zoom (Recommend using microphone and headset)
  • Option #2: Dial in using the phone number. E.g., 400 669 9381 or 010-87833177 (Premium Toll) for China area.

Antitrust Policy Notice

Attendee

Pls add ur name here before the meeting.

  • Baohua Yang
  • Dijun Liu
  • Allen Shao
  • Scott Long - LF
  • Kai Chen
  • Xiao Wei - Baidu
  • Zhangjiong Xuan
  • Yaoguo Jiang
  • Sheng Huang
  • Min Luo
  • Wei Xiao

Agenda

  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on interested projects
    2. Share the technical FAQ to the maillist
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Process and work plan
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. Welcome companies to share usage cases at case collection
  4. Team Event Organization (Zhou Xing, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
    1. Call for sponsors for Meetups in Jan, 2018.
    2. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
  5. other issues
    1. New Member self-introduction
    2. SM2 support by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu
    3. MongoDB support by HuiQi Li (oxchain)
    4. Others?

Minutes

    1. Hyperledger Whitepaper Draft. People feel interested with this and wanna know when to publish.
    2. Hyperledger Training and Education WG. Our volunteers feel interested to help the activities.
  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on projects including fabric, cello, sawtooth.
    2. TODO: Sheng will help share the technical FAQ to the maillist to call for help answer
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Process and work plan. TODO: linsheng is prepare a website to host the docs
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. Welcome companies to share usage cases at case collection
  4. Team Event Organization (Zhou Xing, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
    1. Will have a meetup at Dec 9, Wuhan, need everyone's help to promote the event. It is the first time we hold technical event in Wuhan.
    2. TODO: Scott will share a presentation to represent LF and TWGC.
    3. Will have a meetup at Dec 10, Beijing. Registration is full now.
    4. Call for sponsors for Meetups in Jan, 2018.
    5. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
    6. Ning Dong suggests to bridge Peking Univ. to co-hold technical events there.
  5. other issues
    1. New Member self-introduction: Wei Xiao (Baidu), Ning Dong (ChainNova)
    2. SM2 support by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu. TODO: Dijun will help prepare a design doc and share to the maillist
    3. MongoDB support by HuiQi Li (oxchain)
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-12-06.1512537881.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/12/06 05:24 by Baohua Yang