User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-06

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-06 [2017/12/06 02:57]
Min Luo [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-12-06 [2017/12/06 05:24]
Baohua Yang Add minutes
Line 23: Line 23:
   * Sheng Huang   * Sheng Huang
   * Min Luo   * Min Luo
 +  * Wei Xiao
 +
 +
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
   - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​ | TSC meetings sync]]   - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​ | TSC meetings sync]]
Line 47: Line 50:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​ | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​attachments/​20171129/​cbd69ee4/​attachment-0001.pdf|Hyperledger Whitepaper Draft]]. People feel interested with this and wanna know when to publish.
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1V2X9A2yTdHNbI1v3itspjisWashMOabHXWbxMEZFs90 | Hyperledger Training and Education WG]]. Our volunteers feel interested to help the activities.
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
 +    - Code development on projects including fabric, cello, sawtooth.
 +    - **TODO: Sheng will help share the technical FAQ to the maillist to call for help answer**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
 +    - Process and work plan. **TODO: linsheng is prepare a website to host the docs**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
 +    - Will have a [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​wuhan-meetup-2017-12|meetup at Dec 9, Wuhan]], need everyone'​s help to promote the event. It is the first time we hold technical event in Wuhan.
 +    - **TODO: Scott will share a presentation to represent LF and TWGC.**
 +    - Will have a [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​beijing-meetup-2017-18|meetup at Dec 10, Beijing]]. Registration is full now.
 +    - **[[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Call for sponsors]] for Meetups in Jan, 2018.**
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
 +    - Ning Dong suggests to bridge Peking Univ. to co-hold technical events there.
 +  - other issues
 +    - New Member self-introduction:​ Wei Xiao (Baidu), Ning Dong (ChainNova)
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-5496 | SM2 support]] by Zhenhua Dong, Dijun Liu. **TODO: Dijun will help prepare a design doc and share to the maillist**
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-6263 | MongoDB support]] by HuiQi Li (oxchain)
 +
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-12-06.txt ยท Last modified: 2018/04/18 20:45 by Tracy Kuhrt