User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-25

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-25 [2017/10/25 01:41]
文慧 杜 [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-25 [2018/04/18 21:27] (current)
Tracy Kuhrt groups.io update
Line 19: Line 19:
   * Allen Shao   * Allen Shao
   * Wenhui Du  - Anne   * Wenhui Du  - Anne
-  ​+  ​* Yong Wan 
 +  * Linsheng Yu 
 +  * Zhong TIAN - IBM 
 +  * Sheng Huang - IBM 
 +  * Min Luo - NTT 
 +  * Jiannan Guo - IBM
 ==== Agenda ==== ==== Agenda ====
-  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/hyperledger-tsc| TSC meetings sync]]+  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
     - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1KVrakb2JsqgMo2aG-QIYl743VHsU9NWYKxy7n-WeXv4/​edit | [HIP] Hyperledger Quilt]] is accepted as new HL project     - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1KVrakb2JsqgMo2aG-QIYl743VHsU9NWYKxy7n-WeXv4/​edit | [HIP] Hyperledger Quilt]] is accepted as new HL project
     - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1V2X9A2yTdHNbI1v3itspjisWashMOabHXWbxMEZFs90| Training Working Group]] Proposal     - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1V2X9A2yTdHNbI1v3itspjisWashMOabHXWbxMEZFs90| Training Working Group]] Proposal
Line 28: Line 33:
     - Code development on projects     - Code development on projects
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
-    - Zanata evaluation done.+    - Zanata evaluation done.(https://​hyperledgercn.github.io/​hyperledgerDocs/​zanata_guide/​)
     - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist**     - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist**
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
Line 45: Line 50:
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
  
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​g/​tsc | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1KVrakb2JsqgMo2aG-QIYl743VHsU9NWYKxy7n-WeXv4/​edit | [HIP] Hyperledger Quilt]] is accepted as new HL project
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1V2X9A2yTdHNbI1v3itspjisWashMOabHXWbxMEZFs90| Training Working Group]] Proposal
 +    - Hyperledger Summit [[http://​hlms17.sched.com/​ | Agenda]], feel free to [[https://​www.regonline.com/​hyperledgermembersummit2017|register]].
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
 +    - Code development on projects
 +    - Cello: v0.7 is released, with features including support fabric 1.0; starting support on kubernetes and vshpere as underly infrastructure.
 +    - fabric: add more documentation work at https://​github.com/​FabricTOC/​FabricTOC.
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
 +    - Zanata evaluation done, have shared the link in group.
 +    - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist once the user joining problem is fixed.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection]]
 +    - **TODO: Sheng will connect Fudan Univ to share their case.**
 +    - **TODO: Han will share Annie'​s usage case.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing, Zhoudong Ji and Sheng Huang)
 +    - **Call for sponsors for November and December Meetups.**
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
 +    - Beijing: Annie will volunteer for <=40 person place for holding meetups in Beijing (Pangu, Yingu);
 +    - Shanghai: Sheng will host a meetup at November 18 in Shanghai, with Fudan University.
 +    - Hangzhou: Zhangjiong will help connect with Zhejiang University.
 +  - other issues
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1ukZFkP11qF56vt-WmLsGI5BTex2wOOSl8-Ecp0Y8yOc/​edit?​usp=sharing | Fabric crypto technical report]] for CCSC (Zhenhua Dong), welcome for review and comments.
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-5496 | SM2 support]] by  Zhenhua Dong
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-6263 | MongoDB support]] by  huiq li (oxchain)
 +    - Others: Uberconf seems not very stable to connect through web browser, while we do not have phone number for local access.
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-10-25.1508895717.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/10/25 01:41 by 文慧 杜