User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-11

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Last revision Both sides next revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-11 [2017/10/11 02:51]
yls yls [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-10-11 [2017/10/11 02:58]
Baohua Yang [Minutes] Add minutes
Line 21: Line 21:
   * Jay Guo   * Jay Guo
   * Linsheng Yu   * Linsheng Yu
 +  * Sheng Huang
  
  
Line 37: Line 38:
     - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist**     - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist**
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
-    - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing+    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]]
     - **TODO: Haixu'​s feedback from TsingDao conf**     - **TODO: Haixu'​s feedback from TsingDao conf**
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
Line 50: Line 51:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +  - [[https://​lists.hyperledger.org/​pipermail/​hyperledger-tsc/​ | TSC meetings sync]]
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1KVrakb2JsqgMo2aG-QIYl743VHsU9NWYKxy7n-WeXv4/​edit | [HIP] Hyperledger Quilt]]
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1n8gxFOmYxvEI4tHVvp2GtHstMncgIDAT6c3cAu1HcBA | [HIP] Chaincode Designer]]
 +    - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​tsc/​project-updates/​template.txt| Project Reporting Template]]
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1V2X9A2yTdHNbI1v3itspjisWashMOabHXWbxMEZFs90| Training Working Group]]
 +    - New HL members: Baidu (premier), Cognition Foundry, Xiaomi
 +      - Waiting for official statement
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo Jiang, Zhangjiong Xuan)
 +    - Code development on projects
 +    - Jay: sdk need to handle multi-orderers polling
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
 +    - Zanata evaluation result.
 +    - Demo the entire process?
 +    - **TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist**
 +    - Zhong suggests: Can start to draft a working process proposal
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
 +    - Welcome companies to share usage cases at [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection]]
 +    - Haixu and Scott'​s feedback from TsingDao conf: many companies feel interested with HL.
 +    - TODO: more feedback for TsingDao Conf.
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
 +    - **Call for sponsors of October and November Meetups, pls add in the [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo | Event Organization]] page.**
 +    - Sheng: Fudan Univ. can offer regular meetup place at Shanghai
 +    - Jay: Confirming regular meetup place at Beijing
 +    - Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
 +  - other issues
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1ukZFkP11qF56vt-WmLsGI5BTex2wOOSl8-Ecp0Y8yOc/​edit?​usp=sharing | Fabric crypto technical report]] for CCSC (Zhenhua Dong), welcome for review and comments.
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-5496 | SM2 support]] by  Zhenhua Dong
 +    - [[https://​jira.hyperledger.org/​browse/​FAB-6263 | MongoDB support]] by  huiq li (oxchain)
 +    - Others?
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-10-11.txt ยท Last modified: 2018/04/18 21:22 by Tracy Kuhrt