User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-09-27

TWG China Meeting

Date

10AM ~ 11AM, 2017-09-27, GMT+8

uberconference

  • option 1: Use the computer audio to connect in (Recommend using microphone and headset)
  • option 2: Dial in using the phone number at the website, e.g., +1 480-757-9435 (No local number support now)

Audio record

Attendee

Pls add ur name here before the meeting.

  • Baohua Yang
  • Zhangjiong Xuan
  • Scott Long - Liunx Foundation
  • Yong Wan - IBM CIC
  • Zhong TIAN - IBM
  • Yaoguo Jiang
  • Ruijun Ou - Aisino
  • Linsheng Yu - Chainnova
  • Sheng Huang - IBM
  • Weisai Zhang - YunPhant

Agenda

  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on projects
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Zanata evaluation result.
    2. Demo the entire process?
    3. Create and share pdf/epub version of all docs
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. Haixu's feedback from TsingDao conf
  4. Team Event Organization (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
    1. Meetup for October, call for sponsors.
    2. Regular monthly meetup plan.
    3. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat account.
  5. other issues
    1. Fabric crypto technical report for CCSC (Zhenhua Dong), welcome for review and comments.
    2. MongoDB support by huiq li (oxchain)
    3. Technical FAQ collection (Zhou Xing and Jay Guo)
      1. Stackoverflow
      2. Any other?

Minutes

    1. Hackfest - Chicago held successfully
  1. Team development and Innovation (Yaoguo, Zhangjiong Xuan)
    1. Code development on projects
  2. Team i18n and Education (Linsheng Yu, Jiannan Guo)
    1. Zanata evaluation result.
    2. Demo the entire process?
    3. Create and share pdf/epub version of all docs
    4. TODO: Linsheng and Jiannan will help send out the usage link to maillist
  3. Team Collaboration and Scenarios (Yin Cao, Kelvin, Haixu Cheng)
    1. TODO: Haixu's feedback from TsingDao conf, need to share in maillist
  4. Team Event Organization (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
    1. TODO: Meetup for October, call for sponsors.
    2. Regular monthly meetup plan.
    3. Call for HL member news, will select to publish through official wechat channel. Feel free to contact TWGC.
  5. other issues
    1. Fabric crypto technical report for CCSC (Zhenhua Dong), welcome for review and comments.
    2. MongoDB support by huiq li (oxchain)
    3. Technical FAQ collection (Zhou Xing and Jay Guo)
      1. Stackoverflow: Mainly english, can use this as the FAQ/QA channel.
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-09-27.txt · Last modified: 2018/04/18 21:28 by Tracy Kuhrt