User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02 [2017/07/31 05:46]
Baohua Yang created
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02 [2017/08/02 02:48] (current)
Baohua Yang [Agenda]
Line 22: Line 22:
   * Yin Cao (Energychain Lab)   * Yin Cao (Energychain Lab)
   * Linsheng Yu (ChainNova)   * Linsheng Yu (ChainNova)
 +  * Zhen Hua Dong (IBM)
 +  * Dahai Zhang (Sansec)
 +  * Xueyang Han (Sansec)
 +  * Min Luo (NTT)
 +  * Zhangjiong Xuan (Hyperchain)
 +  * Fei Cao (HUAXIN)
  
  
Line 30: Line 36:
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
     - Code development on projects     - Code development on projects
-  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]](Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun) +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun) 
-    - Finish translated ​12 tech docs, need more reviewer. +    - Finish translated ​22 tech docs, need more reviewer. 
-    - Github solution evaluation.+    - Github solution evaluation(https://​hyperledgercn.github.io/​hyperledgerDocs/​).
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
-    - Will announce ​the technical events recently+    - Will have the technical events recently: [[http://​www.huodongxing.com/​event/​1398659377000|Hyperledger Meetup]]
   - other issues   - other issues
-    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong)+    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong, Dahai Zhang, Xueyang Han) 
 +    - Hyperledger Fabric中文社区建设 (Zhangjiong Xuan)
  
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +
 +  - TSC meeting sync
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1OtGmVvHa_LDhIm5t1HEI7XwCQt1Lpr4gRmWixoJWQzg/​edit|PSWG Group Chater]]
 +    - US Hackfest, 9/21 & 9/22 in Chicago
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
 +    - Code development on projects
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)
 +    - Finish translated 22 tech docs, need more reviewer.
 +    - Github solution evaluation(https://​hyperledgercn.github.io/​hyperledgerDocs/​).
 +    - **TODO: linsheng will propose the link, and call for more reviewer from the community.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
 +    - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
 +    - We now achieve 5 cases, with new cases from NTT and ANNI! More projects/​idea sharing is encouraged!
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
 +    - Will have the technical events recently: [[http://​www.huodongxing.com/​event/​1398659377000|Hyperledger Meetup]]
 +    - **TODO: Zhou will help publish in maillist/​rocketchat/​wechat.**
 +  - other issues
 +    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong, Dahai Zhang, Xueyang Han)
 +      - **TODO: Zhenhua will publish the issue (FAB-5496) to community channels, welcome for more comments.**
 +    - Hyperledger Community Website in China (Zhangjiong Xuan)
 +      - **TODO: Zhangjiong will help publish the info to the maillist.**
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-08-02.1501480018.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/07/31 05:46 by Baohua Yang