User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
Next revision Both sides next revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02 [2017/08/01 01:49]
Fei Cao [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-08-02 [2017/08/02 02:44]
Baohua Yang Add minutes
Line 37: Line 37:
     - Code development on projects     - Code development on projects
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]]s (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]]s (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)
-    - Finish translated ​12 tech docs, need more reviewer. +    - Finish translated ​22 tech docs, need more reviewer. 
-    - Github solution evaluation.+    - Github solution evaluation(https://​hyperledgercn.github.io/​hyperledgerDocs/​).
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
-    - Will announce ​the technical events recently+    - Will have the technical events recently: [[http://​www.huodongxing.com/​event/​1398659377000|Hyperledger Meetup]]
   - other issues   - other issues
-    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong)+    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong, Dahai Zhang, Xueyang Han)
     - Hyperledger Fabric中文社区建设 (Zhangjiong Xuan)     - Hyperledger Fabric中文社区建设 (Zhangjiong Xuan)
  
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +
 +  - TSC meeting sync
 +    - [[https://​docs.google.com/​document/​d/​1OtGmVvHa_LDhIm5t1HEI7XwCQt1Lpr4gRmWixoJWQzg/​edit|PSWG Group Chater]]
 +    - US Hackfest, 9/21 & 9/22 in Chicago
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
 +    - Code development on projects
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]]s (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)
 +    - Finish translated 22 tech docs, need more reviewer.
 +    - Github solution evaluation(https://​hyperledgercn.github.io/​hyperledgerDocs/​).
 +    - **TODO: linsheng will propose the link, and call for more reviewer from the community.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
 +    - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
 +    - We now achieve 5 cases, with new cases from NTT and ANNI! More projects/​idea sharing is encouraged!
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
 +    - Will have the technical events recently: [[http://​www.huodongxing.com/​event/​1398659377000|Hyperledger Meetup]]
 +    - **TODO: Zhou will help publish in maillist/​rocketchat/​wechat.**
 +  - other issues
 +    - SM2 support work for fabric (Zhenhua Dong, Dahai Zhang, Xueyang Han)
 +      - **TODO: Zhenhua will publish the issue (FAB-5496) to community channels, welcome for more comments.**
 +    - Hyperledger Community Website in China (Zhangjiong Xuan)
 +      - **TODO: Zhangjiong will help publish the info to the maillist.**
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-08-02.txt · Last modified: 2017/08/02 02:48 by Baohua Yang