User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-07-05

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-07-05 [2017/07/04 01:05]
Min Luo [Attendee]
groups:twgc:meeting:2017-07-05 [2017/07/05 02:38]
Baohua Yang [Agenda]
Line 28: Line 28:
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
     - Code development on projects     - Code development on projects
-    -  
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]]s (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]]s (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)
     - Finish translated 12 tech docs, need more reviewer.     - Finish translated 12 tech docs, need more reviewer.
-    -  
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing     - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
-    -  
   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)   - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
-    -  
   - other issues   - other issues
     - New meeting system on [[https://​www.uberconference.com/​hyperledger-community | uberconference]]     - New meeting system on [[https://​www.uberconference.com/​hyperledger-community | uberconference]]
Line 42: Line 38:
  
 ==== Minutes ==== ==== Minutes ====
 +
 +  - TSC meeting sync
 +    - Consensus platform proposal
 +    - New Hackfest ​
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_di | Team development and Innovation]] (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
 +    - Code development on projects
 +    - Yaoguo: Fabric, SDK contributions;​ Sawtooth will release.
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_ie| Team i18n and Education ]] (Linsheng Yu, Wenjie Xie, Kewei Sun)
 +    - Finish translated 12 tech docs, need more reviewer.
 +    - Add new docs to wiki
 +    - **TODO: Linsheng will setup github project.**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_cs| Team Collaboration and Scenarios ]] (Yin Cao, Kelvin)
 +    - [[https://​wiki.hyperledger.org/​groups/​twgc/​team_cs|case collection ]] sharing
 +    - **TODO: qilei will help add more cases**
 +  - [[groups/​twgc/​team_eo| Team Event Organization ]] (Zhou Xing and Zhoudong Ji)
 +    - After Fabric release and perf report, meet-ups and technical activities.
 +    - **TODO:Zhou will help plan new meetup**
 +  - other issues
 +    - New meeting system on [[https://​www.uberconference.com/​hyperledger-community | uberconference]]
 +
 +
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-07-05.txt ยท Last modified: 2017/07/05 02:38 by Baohua Yang