User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-04-12

This is an old revision of the document!


TWG China Meeting

Date

10AM ~ 11AM, 2017-04-12, GMT+8

Phone Number:

  • 800-820-0027 (toll free)
  • 400-821-0751 (caller paid)

Passcode: 71173794

Attendee

Attendee, pls add ur name here before the meeting.

  • Baohua Yang
  • Yin Cao @ Energy Blockchain Labs
  • Kelvin @ Energy Blockchain Labs
  • Ray Chen
  • Wenjie Xie @ WutongTree
  • Linsheng Yu @ WutongTree
  • Yaoguo Jiang
  • Scott Long
  • Kai Chen
  • Zerppen Xu@WutongTree

Agenda

  1. TSC meeting sync (baohua, charles, victor)
    1. new projects: Burrow (permissionable smart contract machine) was accepted.
  2. Development and innovation sync (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
    1. code development on projects
    2. mail-list, rocketchat activities
    3. monthly active contributors plan discussion
  3. Scenario and Collaboration (Yin Cao)
    1. case book design and sharing
  4. i18n and education work status (Kewei)
    1. Have some docs already.
  5. Event organization (Zhou and Zhoudong)
    1. workshop proposal sharing
  6. other issues
    1. Welcome new volunteer: Wenjie Xie from WuTongTree

Minute

  1. Welcome new volunteer
    1. Wenjie Xie from WuTongTree
    2. Documentation and Java SDK development (keep close communication with sdk dev team)
  2. TSC meeting sync (baohua, charles, victor)
    1. New projects: Burrow (permissionable smart contract machine) was accepted.
  3. Development and innovation sync (Yaoguo and Ray Chen)
    1. code development on projects
      1. fabric: 50+, sdk: 10+, stl: 110+, iroha: development branch is active, cello: 7
    2. mail-list, rocketchat activities
      1. 8 mails, 50 msgs on env setup
    3. monthly active contributors plan discussion
      1. TODO: Ray will help drive the active developer tracking project.
  4. Scenario and Collaboration (Yin Cao)
    1. case book design and sharing
      1. TODO: kelven share info with mail-list
  5. i18n and education work status (Kewei)
    1. Have some docs already.
    2. TODO: linsheng and kewei will help improve the organization and share the info in maillist, to encourage more volunteers.
    3. linsheng: wiki and rocketchat language problem: we support both English and Chinese.
  6. Event organization (Zhou and Zhoudong)
    1. TODO: workshop proposal sharing
  7. other issues
    1. scott: julian will give MIIT presentation, call for user cases.
      1. Mail to Scott: slong@linuxfoundation.org.
    2. Zhengping: Who is using java sdk?
      1. Kai Chen is in the sdk dev team.
      2. Can ask in mail-list, too
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-04-12.1491965464.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/04/12 02:51 by Baohua Yang