User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-03-15

TWG China Meeting

Date

10AM ~ 11AM, 2017-03-15, GMT+8

Attendee

  • Baohua Yang
  • Kewei Sun
  • Yue ling Liang (Newell Brands)
  • Ray Chen + Wei Hu
  • ZhouDong Ji
  • Zhou Xing
  • Scott Long (LF)
  • Lin Chen

Agenda

  1. TSC meeting sync (baohua, charles, victor)
    1. Summer internship program
    2. Hyperledger day/hackfest at Linux Con this June
  2. mail-list, rocketchat activities sync (yaoguo and zhipeng)
  3. Community development report (Ray Chen)
  4. i18n work (kewei and zhoudong)
    1. glossary
  5. Hackathon report (zhouxing and zhoudong)
  6. other issues
    1. Sub-team discussion

Minute

  1. TSC meeting sync (baohua, charles, victor)
    1. Summer internship program (cannot hire Chinese students this year)
    2. Hyperledger day/hackfest at Linux Con this June
      1. scott will be volunteer for hackfest
  2. mail-list, rocketchat activities sync (yaoguo and zhipeng)
    1. mailist: 82 subscribers, 19emails, focus on fabric v1.0 consensus/CA/orderer/channel and i18n start.
    2. rocketchat: 84users, 100+msgs, focus on fabric v1.0 setup/channel/ledger storage.
  3. Community development report (Ray Chen)
    1. blockchain-explorer 0 new patchsets;
    2. cello 1 new patchsets;
    3. fabric 125 new patchsets;
    4. fabric-ca 14 new patchsets;
    5. fabric-chaintools 1 new patchsets;
    6. fabric-sdk-java 19 new patchsets;
    7. fabric-sdk-node 20 new patchsets;
    8. fabric-sdk-py 4 new patchsets;
    9. iroha 156 new patchsets;
    10. sawtooth-core 138 new patchsets; TODO: Yanbo to add more
  4. i18n work (kewei and zhoudong)
    1. glossary setup in zanata platform , a little slow to access from China
    2. Keep close sync with TSC
  5. Hackathon report (zhou xing and zhoudong)
    1. zhou: Held in last weekend, 1st Asia Hackathon, with 3 tracks (coding, forum, training). 36 teams, 130+ attendees. 6 teams got prize, Tsinghua team won the 1st prize.
    2. zhoudong: host the live video with 3k+ same-time online. feedback: welcome more similar events. increase the search keywords.
    3. scott: totally agree this is a great event; evaluation time is too short for show; place is great, while some players suggest have wider room with longer match time.
  6. other issues
    1. Sub-team discussion
      1. 4 sub-teams with contacts
      2. Prof. Ma from Tongji university will present some textbook
    2. local form:
      1. zhoudong: global forum is too slow to access
      2. Scott: TODO: will help ask LF for support
    3. Scott: volunteer or membership?
      1. TWGC is open and welcome for any open contributions, while volunteers need fixed term of work and contribution
      2. TODO: Ray Chen will talk with scott to communicate with companies in hangzhou.
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-03-15.txt · Last modified: 2017/03/20 06:22 by Yaoguo Jiang