User Tools

Site Tools


groups:twgc:meeting:2017-01-18

This is an old revision of the document!


TWG China Meeting

Date

10AM ~ 11AM, 2017-01-18, GMT+8

Attendee

  • Baohua Yang
  • Zhipeng Huang
  • Kai Chen
  • Ray Chen
  • Yin CAO
  • Yaoguo Jiang
  • Donald Liu
  • Yanbo Li
  • Kewei Sun
  • Dong Zhou
  • Julian Gordon

Agenda

  1. TSC meeting sync (baohua, charles, victor)
    1. hackfest: SFO at Feb 1-2.Shanghai (March TBD) / New York (May TBD): If you have venue space, please contact tbenzies@linuxfoundation.org to discuss.
    2. New project was accepted: Cello
  2. Tools: phone system and forum, BTW: LF is testing hosting Rocket.Chat (donald)
  3. meetup/hackathon (zhou xing)
  4. mail-list and slack discussion (yaoguo and zhipeng)
  5. i18n work (kewei and zhoudong)
  6. Reporting
    1. TODO: Since the Chinese new year at the end of Jan, will summary a work report to TSC at middle of Jan.
  7. other issues

Minute

  1. TSC meeting sync (baohua)
    1. hackfest: SFO at Feb 1-2.Shanghai (March TBD) / New York (May TBD): If you have venue space, please contact tbenzies@linuxfoundation.org to discuss.
    2. New project was accepted: Cello
  2. Tools: phone system and forum, BTW: LF is testing hosting Rocket.Chat (donald)
    1. TODO:Julian will help find global phone system in next meeting
    2. Forum discussion: most attendee think a forum is required, but may have several potential problems:
      1. Keep the discussion active (ray chen, yin cao)
      2. Call for more technical expert to help answer questions (kai chen).
    3. Potential forum solutions
      1. use global forum (donald prefered)
      2. use 3rd party forum (donald prefered)
      3. host locally by twgc
  3. hackathon (zhoudong)
    1. place is fixed, while developing registration applications.
    2. TODO: will help announce hackathon in more channels
  4. meetup
    1. We have beijing meetup and shenzhen meetup in past two months.
    2. Julian help introduce the status of Hongkong meetup, a half-day meetup with deep technical discussion.
    3. We encourage more meetup hosting.
  5. mail-list and slack discussion (yaoguo and zhipeng)
    1. numerous discussions happen, will need more drive
    2. yaoguo will send a statistic report
  6. i18n work (kewei and zhoudong)
    1. 8~9 volunteers through mail-list, would like to help.
      1. TODO: platform choice
      2. collaboration channel
      3. fabric 1.0 is not that stable yet, may start from other projects.
  7. Reporting
    1. TODO: Since the Chinese new year at the end of Jan, will summary a work report to TSC at middle of Jan.
  8. other issues
    1. some people ask how to join twgc? (yaoguo)
      1. twgc is an open organization, every events is open to join and attend
      2. we have volunteers, who have strong willings and dedicated time to help the work
    2. We will help promote every project in hyperledger (yin cao)
groups/twgc/meeting/2017-01-18.1484718450.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/01/18 05:47 (external edit)