User Tools

Site Tools


community:chat_channels

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
community:chat_channels [2018/03/15 16:57]
Tracy Kuhrt
community:chat_channels [2019/01/14 17:45] (current)
Tracy Kuhrt
Line 1: Line 1:
 ====== Channel Guide for Hyperledger'​s Rocket Chat ====== ====== Channel Guide for Hyperledger'​s Rocket Chat ======
 +
 +<WRAP center round box 75%>
 +NOTE: This page is no longer maintained. If you want a full list of chat channels, please visit https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​directory.
 +</​WRAP>​
  
 Hyperledger projects use RocketChat to conduct ephemeral discussions;​ whereas, mailing lists are used to conduct larger discussions for which we want to maintain a history. ​ To join our chat discussions,​ you will need a [[https://​identity.linuxfoundation.org/​|Linux Foundation ID]] to login to [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​]]. Hyperledger projects use RocketChat to conduct ephemeral discussions;​ whereas, mailing lists are used to conduct larger discussions for which we want to maintain a history. ​ To join our chat discussions,​ you will need a [[https://​identity.linuxfoundation.org/​|Linux Foundation ID]] to login to [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​]].
Line 6: Line 10:
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​architecture-wg|#​architecture-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​architecture:​architecture-wg|Architecture Working Group]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​architecture-wg|#​architecture-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​architecture:​architecture-wg|Architecture Working Group]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings
- 
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​blockchain-explorer|#​blockchain-explorer]]\\ Used by the Blockchain Explorer project to collaborate on creating a blockchain UI for all Hyperledger blockchain framework projects 
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​blockchain4good|#​blockchain4good]]\\ Used for discussions for the participants of the 2017 Dublin Blockchain for Good Hackathon held at Accenture The Dock    * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​blockchain4good|#​blockchain4good]]\\ Used for discussions for the participants of the 2017 Dublin Blockchain for Good Hackathon held at Accenture The Dock 
Line 15: Line 17:
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​burrow-contributors|#​burrow-contributors]]\\ Used for discussions by the contributors/​maintainers of the Hyperledger Burrow project   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​burrow-contributors|#​burrow-contributors]]\\ Used for discussions by the contributors/​maintainers of the Hyperledger Burrow project
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​caliper|#​caliper]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Caliper project to discuss the blockchain benchmarking tool+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​caliper|#​caliper]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Caliper project for questions and ephemeral discussions 
 + 
 +  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​caliper-contributors|#​caliper-contributors]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Caliper project to discuss ​implementation details of the project
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​cello|#​cello]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Cello project to discuss bringing an on-demand “as-a-service” deployment model to the blockchain ecosystem   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​cello|#​cello]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Cello project to discuss bringing an on-demand “as-a-service” deployment model to the blockchain ecosystem
Line 63: Line 67:
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-maintainers|#​fabric-maintainers]]\\ Used for discussion amongst or with the maintainers of Hyperledger Fabric   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-maintainers|#​fabric-maintainers]]\\ Used for discussion amongst or with the maintainers of Hyperledger Fabric
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-orderer|#​fabric-orderer]]\\ Used for discussions regarding orderers and consensus protocols. Questions should be related to the ordering service code and its APIs (Broadcast/​Deliver),​ configuration transactions,​ or the ordering service consensus plugins (Solo/​Kafka/​SBFT). ​ See [[chat_channels:​fabric-orderer|#​fabric-orderer guidelines]] for more information.+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-orderer|#​fabric-orderer]]\\ Used for discussions regarding orderers and consensus protocols. Questions should be related to the ordering service code and its APIs (Broadcast/​Deliver),​ configuration transactions,​ or the ordering service consensus plugins (Solo/​Kafka/​SBFT). ​ See [[community:chat_channels:​fabric-orderer|#​fabric-orderer guidelines]] for more information.
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-orderer-dev|#​fabric-orderer-dev]]\\ Used for discussions by the contributors/​maintainers of the Hyperledger Fabric'​s ordering service   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​fabric-orderer-dev|#​fabric-orderer-dev]]\\ Used for discussions by the contributors/​maintainers of the Hyperledger Fabric'​s ordering service
Line 102: Line 106:
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​hyperledger-bot|#​hyperledger-bot]]\\ Used by those interesting in contributing to the Hyperledger Hubot that runs on Rocket.Chat (see also https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​hyperledger-rocket-chat-hubot)   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​hyperledger-bot|#​hyperledger-bot]]\\ Used by those interesting in contributing to the Hyperledger Hubot that runs on Rocket.Chat (see also https://​github.com/​hyperledger/​hyperledger-rocket-chat-hubot)
 +
 +  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​hyperledger-explorer|#​hyperledger-explorer]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger Explorer project to collaborate on creating a blockchain UI for all Hyperledger blockchain framework projects
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​identity-wg|#​identity-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​identity:​identity-wg |Identity Working Group]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​identity-wg|#​identity-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​identity:​identity-wg |Identity Working Group]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings
Line 132: Line 138:
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​labs|#​labs]]\\ Used for [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger-labs|Hyperledger Labs]] as a place to communicate   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​labs|#​labs]]\\ Used for [[https://​github.com/​hyperledger-labs|Hyperledger Labs]] as a place to communicate
 +
 +  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​learning-materials-development-wg|#​learning-materials-development-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​training-and-education:​training-and-education-wg|Learning Materials Development Working Group]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​marketing|#​marketing]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger marketing team   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​marketing|#​marketing]]\\ Used by the Hyperledger marketing team
Line 149: Line 157:
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​russia|#​russia]]\\ Used for discussion amongst Russian community developers   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​russia|#​russia]]\\ Used for discussion amongst Russian community developers
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth|#​sawtooth]]\\ ​Used to discuss ​the Hyperledger ​Sawtooth ​project+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth|#​sawtooth]]\\ ​This is the main channel for asking ​Sawtooth ​application and deployment questions.
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-ci|#sawtooth-ci]]\\ Used to discuss the Continuous Integration ​for Hyperledger ​Sawtooth+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-consensus-dev|#sawtooth-consensus-dev]]\\ Discuss development of consensus algorithms and interfaces ​for Sawtooth.
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-consensus|#sawtooth-consensus]]\\ Used to discuss the consensus algorithm ​of the Hyperledger ​Sawtooth ​project+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-core-dev|#sawtooth-core-dev]]\\ Discuss internal development ​of the Sawtooth ​platform (as opposed to transaction family or smart contract development).
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-core-dev|#sawtooth-core-dev]]\\ Used for discussions by the contributors/maintainers ​of the Hyperledger Sawtooth ​project+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-ci|#sawtooth-infra]]\\ Used to discuss ​the Continuous Integration for Hyperledger Sawtooth and other infrastructure systems. 
 + 
 +  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-next-directory|#​sawtooth-next-directory]]\\ Discuss development and use of the role based access control sub-project ​called Next Directory.
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-pr-reviews|#​sawtooth-pr-reviews]]\\ Used to review pull requests for Hyperledger Sawtooth   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-pr-reviews|#​sawtooth-pr-reviews]]\\ Used to review pull requests for Hyperledger Sawtooth
 +
 +  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-sabre|#​sawtooth-sabre]]\\ Used for discussions on the Sawtooth web assembly smart contract engine (Sabre) ​
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-seth|#​sawtooth-seth]]\\ Used for discussions on the integration of Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Burrow (SETH - Sawtooth Ethereum)   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-seth|#​sawtooth-seth]]\\ Used for discussions on the integration of Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Burrow (SETH - Sawtooth Ethereum)
  
-  * [[https://​chat.hyperleger.org/​channel/​training-and-education-wg|#training-and-education-wg]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​training-and-education:​training-and-education-wg|Training and Education Working Group]] to announce meeting updates ​and adhoc meetings+  * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​sawtooth-release|#sawtooth-release]]\\ Used for release planning ​and management
  
   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​tsc|#​tsc]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​tsc:​technical-steering-committee|Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings   * [[https://​chat.hyperledger.org/​channel/​tsc|#​tsc]]\\ Used by the [[groups:​tsc:​technical-steering-committee|Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee]] to announce meeting updates and adhoc meetings
community/chat_channels.1521133074.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/03/15 16:57 by Tracy Kuhrt